6/26/2005

Confession time - cont.

Charlotte's Web:

I gave the yarn to my Mom for Christmas, with a note that I'd have it completed by Mother's Day (mwwahhh - think I've missed that boat, don't you?). Now I'm shooting for her birthday - end of August. Though in my defense, this little puppy's been in time out - something wonky happened with the stitches and my head wasn't "in the zone" to figure out what happened.

Orangina - http://glampyreknits.tripod.com/glampyrephotos/id92.html

No time out here (at least not currently), I just need to get back on the stick!

Nothin' but a Tshirt - http://www.magknits.com/warm05/patterns/shirt.htm

Yup, time out. Can't remember why it was in time out to start with, but now it's because there's been errata posted regarding the number of rows between the decrease and increase for waist shaping. Ripppppp

One side done, this is the second side - help! I keep having neck difficulties. Oh well, another year in time out might make it behave better.

Ballerina T thingie - Southwest Trading Company bamboo yarn. Ewwh, I hate this yarn. Nuff said. Also we had slight sizing issues, as in I underanticipated what size I needed to knit this. Watch out little red lace shell, you could be next - this one's already been frogged!!! Marjike from Berroco - http://www.berroco.com/234/234_marijke_pv.html This one's got 11" done now - almost to the armhole shaping. Update - front also now finished, but I think it's too long. I might be ripping back to the neck to fix.

Ummm, yeah - this is the Acorn Camisole from the Summer Interweave. I loooove this stitch pattern - so much so that I forgot to add in the waist shaping. Yup, time out. Ya'll know I'm holding out, right? This is only my "active" projects. Others are hiding out. Run and hide Salt Peanuts she's coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home