7/09/2005

Lime Koolaid and OSW

The only dying happening here is koolaid dying some crap yarn I got from ebay last year. I'm hoping that cream rinse will soften it a little for me to be able to make a Flower Basket Shawl out of it. If it works I've got 9 lbs. (bright, huh?) Much knitting and spinning, but neither going very quickly. I'll upload photos of my results later. Ahhh..... here we are - I've also just finished a One Skein Wonder out of white Calmer. I know - lemming that I am. Everyone's knitting that. It is cute, awfully quick, and uses very little yarn. I'd like to try this out of handspun, but I'm not sure if I'd wear it in wool. p.s. this post has ONLY taken me 4 days to write - ha!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

What is a one skein wonder. What is Calmer. It soundslike something I absolutely have to try. See, not everyone is doing ilt . I am someone and I'm not. But I wanna, please,please,lemme, huh? huh? can I can I? Tell me.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Kandy said...

lol - Pam, you're a riot! I'll email you the OSW link. Calmer is a yarn from Rowan. It's very squishy and yummy, but a little splitty. Told you I'm bad about knitting with anything except my handspun!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I had no idea you are such a talented "lace" knitter. I'm in awe!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home