7/14/2005

Is it Friday Yet?

Can't tell where my mind is, can ya? Yippee - I don't have to work this weekend! Oh bummer, I just remembered that I do have two "counseling sessions" that I need to take care of on Sunday - both discussing that leaving either before or not arriving in time for your scheduled shift are not good things. Hopefully they won't take too long though. Sock photos Trekking XL color 100. Toe kitchnered on Saturday (one week after I finished the toe decreases). I kept commenting that these were fraternal twins, though they look more similar in the photo than they really are. I loved this yarn. Koigu. I knit these on size 2 needles, and would probably use size 1 for any others. Another favorite yarn brand. Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Potluck - Brights. This is a fushia/orange combo - hard to capture in the photo. FBS Update Here's my progress on the Flower Basket Shawl. I had just finished the 7th repeat and had pulled it off the needles (by threading with another yarn) to check my progress. I couldn't stop there, I spritzed and pressed too! Don't tell my Mom - I really should be working on her Charlotte's Web, but this is such a fun pattern that it's hard to put it down. Remember the brown NBaT I was working on? With the coral hem? That had to be reworked because of erratta in the waist length? Well... I frogged it. I started to pick it up again after the decreases for the waist shaping, but decided that while I really liked the coral hem edge it was most likely really going to limit what I could wear it with. So ripppppppppp it went. If I keep this up, my UFO pile will shrink greatly - HA!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

I can see you have been busy! Both pair of socks turned out yummy! And what a beauty the FBS shawl is going to be! We don't even want to talk about my UFO pile :)

4:55 AM  
Blogger Gamesmaster said...

You seem confused to me. Better come along and visit us and we'll sort you out.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home