7/28/2005

Spam titles

"Creative panties" - what's that? (I didn't open the email to look). Who comes up with this crap? Yeah I know, slow spinning and knitting day - what can I say. I love my car dealer and small towns. I took my gas guzzler in for an oil change (every 3,000 miles) and was asked if I had an extra 45 minutes, because they wanted to align my front end. Hey, I looked at it as extra sock knitting time and no office, right? Even though I was a few miles (right) over what the auto company would pay for, they covered it anyway. (Hey, I don't know anything about fudging any mileage numbers) After the dealer, came the bakery. I have heard lots of great things about this particular bakery, but have never stopped in (so what's 45 miles?). I picked out some goodies to take back to the office (I was waaay late), and made a comment that some of these would never make it the whole way cause I would have to sample one or two. Do you know, the lady gave me some cookies to snack on! I'm a friend for life - free cookies!!! The pastries were o.k., but the English Muffin bread was to die for (dinner - toasted with honey). Because I've failed to take new pics, here's a puppy photo of my youngest who happpens to be pissed because I brushed him tonite. Oh the horror!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home