1/12/2006

Jaywalker Update

One down, second ready to begin heel flap. These are made from Vesper Sock Yarn in Aqua Melon. I needed stripes after the pooling issues I was having with the STR attempts in three different colorways. But I think I'm ready to try again - this time in the recommended stitch number (instead of reducing by 8) and use size 0 needles to compensate for the size change needed. Wish me luck. I've been knitting and spinning, just having difficulty finishing anything. I ordered a new spinning wheel with Christmas money - yay! It's a Schacht Matchless DT and I LOVE IT! Missing the woolee winder action, but maybe I'll ask for that for my birthday ;-) Oohh - I bought some Claudia's Handpainted Yarn for socks over Christmas holiday - it's yummy too! I'm beginning to think I've REALLY got a problem with this sock yarn obsession. I'm not addicted, I'm not addicted, I'm not addicted (nope didn't work - still want more yarn).

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Ooh... Those are so pretty! You always manage to come up with the prettiest socks.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home